- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the rice
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 ¼ cups chicken broth
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/8 cup of parsley (if desired)
- 1 lemon (cut lemon wedges)
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. Melt butter over medium heat (by slightly closing the
SuperSaver air regulator) in a large skillet or pan (one that has a lid). Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Brown chicken in the butter for 1 to 2 minutes on each side (chicken shouldn’t be cooked through at this point). Transfer chicken to a plate.
3. Add rice, chicken broth, lemon juice to the pan (no need to clean it first). Place chicken on top, then cover and simmer over medium-low heat by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator for 20 to 25 minutes until liquid is dissolved.
4. Garnish with fresh parsley or dhania if desired and lemon wedges for squeezing.
5. Serve immediately to your family and see them enjoy and want more!
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175