- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ kg skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 2 fresh red peppers cut into strips
- ¼ cup crumbled parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat (by slightly opening the
SuperSaver air regulator); add chicken and garlic. Cook and stir until chicken is brown. Add the chicken stock, vinegar, water and dried oregano.
3. Bring to a boil; reduce heat by closing the
SuperSaver air regulator. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir in the sliced red pepper.
4. Serve to your family and friends, if desired, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and see them enjoy and want more!
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175