- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 3cm pieces
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup flour
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup dry white vinegar
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup squeezed lemon juice
- ½ finely grated parmesan cheese
- 250 gm spaghetti (boiled as per packet instructions)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then coat the pieces in flour. Shake off excess flour.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat (by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator). Add chicken, working in batches and sauté until chicken is cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Wipe the skillet clean between batches.
Transfer chicken to a plate.
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175