- 2 large onions halved and thinly sliced
- 1 kg lamb or beef
- 2 tins peeled chopped tomatoes with juice
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large dry red chilli crushed
- 50 ml tomato paste
- 4 medium potatoes quartered
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil on medium heat (slightly close the SuperSaver air regulator) in a large pot and cook the onions until they start to brown on the edges.
- Add the meat, stir it around for a while and then cover and cook for 40 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so. The meat should be browned and pretty much cooked.
- Add the tomatoes and crush any large pieces (you can also crush up the tomatoes or even puree them slightly before adding). Add chilli, tomato paste, garlic and salt, stir and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and simmer for a further 20 minutes until they are tender.
- Lastly add the sugar, stir and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice to your family and see them enjoy and want more!
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175