- 1 kg chopped and boiled liver
- 2 bunches spinach (roughly chopped)
- ½ kg maize flour
- 5 chopped tomatoes
- 2 sliced onions
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- 2 beef stock cubes
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Place half of the onions in boiled liver and 4 tablespoons of cooking oil and stir in a frying pan over medium heat (by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator)
- Add half of the tomatoes and cover for 2 to 3 minutes then crash the tomatoes and add water mixed with the stock cubes.
- Add salt and cover for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Place the rest of the onions in a sufuria over medium heat (by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator) and add oil and stir. Add the rest of the tomatoes and cover then crash them when they have softened.
- Add the spinach and a little water and salt. Let the spinach cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve the vegetables and liver with ugali to your family and see them enjoy and want more!