- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250 g fresh green beans, cut into 2 cm pieces
- ½ cup water
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan. Put tomato paste and stir to cook. Add turmeric, salt and black pepper. Put French beans in the pan, then arrange onions and green paper in layers over the beans. Pour in the water and cover.
- Cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender and all water has evaporated.
- Serve with chapati and see your family enjoy and want more!
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175