- 1 litre vegetable oil for frying
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 kg fish fillet (preferably tilapia fillets) cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Heat oil in a sufuria for deep frying. (Tip: check that oil is hot enough by placing a small piece of bread in the oil, if it sizzles, it is ready).
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a large sealable plastic bag. Place fish in the bag and gently shake to coat. Place eggs and breadcrumbs in two separate shallow dishes. Dip coated fish in the eggs, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry coated fish 10 minutes in the preheated oil, turning once, until golden brown and easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve and see your family enjoy and want more!
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175