- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 jumbo carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup fresh peas,
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
1. Core and finely chop cauliflower.
2. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat (slightly close the SuperSaver air regulator), heat sesame oil. Add onion and carrot and cook until tender, 5 minutes. Add garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute. Stir in cauliflower and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon soy sauce over veggies and stir until combined. Add peas. Season with salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes more.
4. Push rice to one side of the skillet and pour eggs into empty space. Scramble until just set and mix into the rice. Add remaining soy sauce and continue cooking 1 minute more.
5. Pour into bowls and garnish with scallions.
6. Serve to your family and see them enjoy and want more!