- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 kg beef chopped.
- 2-3 green onions diced
- 2-3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 large bay leaf
- 4 cups boiled pigeon peas
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Heat the oil in the pan over medium heat. Add beef and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, until beef slightly browns up.
- Add onions, green onions, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, paprika, salt, pepper and sauté for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour in coconut milk and peas and bring to a boil. Reduce heat (by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator) and simmer for about 40 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add coconut milk and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Let it cook until tender – about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve piping hot to your family alongside rice and see them enjoy and want more!
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175