- ¼ cup roasted red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon ground fresh chilli paste
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ½ kg pork fillet, trimmed
- Place bell pepper, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons juice, chilli paste, ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon cumin, coriander and garlic in a blender or a food processor; process until smooth. Place the mixture in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine yoghurt, mint, 1 tablespoon juice and 1 teaspoon cumin. Set aside.
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Heat a large skillet over medium to high heat (by fully opening the SuperSaver air regulator). Add 1 tablespoon olive oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork with ½ teaspoon salt. Add pork to pan; cook for 9 minutes each side, browning all sides. Add pork to the reserved mixture of the bell pepper, turning to coat. Place the pork back on the pan; brush with remaining mixture. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Cut it into several pieces
- Serve with yoghurt sauce to your family and see them enjoy and want more!
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175