- 1 kg goat meat
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Water for boiling the meat
- 2 cups white rice
- 4 cups water
- 3 cardamom pods
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin
- ½ teaspoon whole black pepper corns
- 6 medium potatoes (peeled)
- 2 onions sliced
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Put the goat meat in a pan and add the garlic and ginger. Add water and bring to a boil (fully open the SuperSaver air regulator) until the meat is tender.
- Meanwhile crush together the pilau mix spices i.e. the cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, cumin and black pepper corns. Set aside.
- In a separate pot, add some oil and add the onions, then add the pilau mix spices. Cook for a minute till fragrant, then add the potatoes and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the boiled and drained goat meat and 4 cups water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the rice and cook till it’s almost dry and water has evaporated. Cover with foil so that it continues to steam and close the SuperSaver air regulator completely, to reduce the heat.
- Once rice is completely dry, fluff with a fork.
- Serve with kachumbari to your family and see them enjoy and want more!
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175