- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped into 3 cm thickness
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2¼ cups chicken broth
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 bunch dhania leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup milk
- Handful of cilantro (dhania)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with garlic salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet; cook seasoned chicken breasts until chicken is browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add onion; cook and stir until onion is browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour chopped tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken; season with basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Close the SuperSaver air regulator to allow chicken to simmer. Cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
- Serve and see your family enjoy and want more!
MORE SUPERCHEF RECIPES
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/envirofitorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175