• 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 3 eggs, slightly beaten
• 1 cup of fresh broccoli
• 1 cup of French beans chopped
• ½ cup sliced onions
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 4 cups cooked white rice
• ⅓ cup soy sauce
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over high heat by opening the SuperSaver air regulator. Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are set. Remove to plate; keep warm.
3. In same skillet, heat remaining 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator.
Add the onions, French beans, frozen broccoli and garlic; cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are heated. Stir in eggs, rice and soy sauce; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
4. Serve to your family and see them enjoy and want more!