•3 tablespoons oil
•2 cloves minced garlic
•1 cup uncooked rice
•1 chopped onion
•2 chopped tomatoes
•½ cup water
•½ chopped green capsicum
•½ cup chopped coriander
1. Light your Envirofit Supersaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. Heat the oil in a sufuria.
3. Add the rice and cook until light brown.
4. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 1 minute, add the capsicum, tomatoes and water.
5. Bring to boil and then simmer for about 15 minutes.
6. Add fresh coriander and serve.
7. Serve and see your family enjoy and want more!