•5 pieces of smoked sausage (about 4 grams each)
•1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
•½ sweet onion, finely diced
•1 clove garlic, minced
•2 sun-dried tomatoes
•½ cup chicken broth
•2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
1. Slice sausage into ¼ cm thick rounds, then set aside.
2. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
3. In a deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator. Add onions and sausage and cook, stirring often for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook one minute more, stirring constantly. Add sun-dried tomatoes and chicken broth then increase heat to high by opening the SuperSaver air regulator.
4. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and add parsley. Stir, cover and cook, 12 minutes.
5. Serve to your family with pasta and see them enjoy and want more!