•7 pieces tilapia fillet
•¼ cup fresh lime juice
•2 teaspoons garlic ginger paste
•½ teaspoon black pepper
•Salt to taste
•1 orange cut into slices with skin on
For the sauce:
•4 tablespoons mayonnaise
•1 tablespoon lime juice
•1 teaspoon garlic paste
•¼ cup chopped coriander
.1. To marinate the fish fillet, add lime juice, garlic ginger paste, pepper and salt.
2. Squeeze one slice of orange over the fish and place the other orange slices on top of the fish.
3. Set aside in the fridge for two hours.
4. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
5. In a non-stick pan add some oil and over medium heat (by slightly opening the
SuperSaver air regulator), pan sear the marinated fish fillet, flipping until golden brown.
6. Throw in the orange slices so that they can pan sear as well and help flavour the fish.
7. While your fish is cooking, make a sauce by mixing mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic paste and chopped coriander in a small bowl.
8. Serve the fish with the garlic sauce to your family, and see them enjoy and want more!