•2 tablespoons olive oil
•4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 cm pieces
•½ cup finely chopped onion
•1 teaspoon salt
•2 chicken stock cubes
•¼ teaspoon pepper
•3 diced ripe tomatoes
•500 gm frozen vegetables; broccoli, cauliflower and carrots mixed together
•1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over high heat by completely opening the SuperSaver air regulator. Add chicken, onion, salt, chicken stock cubes and pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and browned. Reduce heat to medium by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator.
3. Stir in tomatoes and frozen vegetables. Cover and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and heated through.
4. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Serve to your family and see them enjoy and want more!