- 1 kg lean ground beef
- 1 cup fresh chopped sweet green peppers
- Pre-boiled black beans, drained
- ½ cup of fresh white onions (chopped)
- 2 ¼ cups water
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. Brown beef in a large, deep pot over medium-high heat, (by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator) for about 5 minutes,
3. Add fresh chopped peppers, beans, onions, 2 cups water, cumin, salt, oregano and cayenne. Simmer, covered,
10 minutes. Stir ¼ cup water into flour in small cup until smooth. Stir into stew; cook until thickened, about 1 minute.
4. Serve with rice to your family and see them enjoy and want more!