•1 tilapia fish cut in pieces
•1 ½ tablespoons curry powder
•Salt and pepper to taste
•1 cup chopped onion
•1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
•2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
•3 garlic cloves, minced
•2 chopped tomatoes
•2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
•¾ cup coconut milk
•Chopped fresh coriander
1. Sprinkle fish with ¾ tsp curry powder, salt and pepper.
2. Light your Envirofit Supersaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
3. Heat a large pan, add oil to pan. Add fish; cook until deeply browned then remove from pan.
4. Fry onion and bell pepper in pan for 4 minutes. Add ginger and garlic fry 1 minute.
5 .Add remaining ¾ teaspoon curry powder, remaining ¼ tablespoon salt, remaining ¼ tea spoon black pepper, tomato, and lemon juice.
6. Reduce heat and cook 10 minutes while mashing the tomatoes.
7 .Stir in coconut milk. Return fish along with accumulated juices to pan. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
8. Serve with lemon wedges and chopped fresh coriander if desired and see your family enjoy and want more!