- ½ cup butter
- 1 kg fresh mushrooms, halved
- 12 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 – 2 fresh chilli peppers, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
1 small lime, cut into wedges
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. In an extra large skillet melt butter over medium-high heat (by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator). Add mushrooms, garlic and chilli peppers. Cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Remove and set aside
3. In another skillet, stir in stock, oregano, salt, and coriander. Cook and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates. Stir in sour cream and cook, stirring, over low heat until heated through.
4. Sprinkle with dhania and green onion.
5. Serve with lime wedges to your family and see them enjoy and want more!