•2 tablespoons olive oil
•4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 4 cm pieces
•1 teaspoon salt
•¼ teaspoon pepper
•1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
•2 ½ cups chicken stock
•1 cup chopped red bell pepper
•2 ½ cups broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
•2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2 .In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat by completely opening the SuperSaver air regulator. Cook chicken, salt and pepper in oil
4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is brown.
3. Add rice and chicken stock; heat to boiling. Cook over medium heat by slightly closing the SuperSaver air regulator for about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until most of the liquid is absorbed.
4. Add bell pepper, broccoli and 1 cup of the cheese. Cover and let it cook for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
5. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover; let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve to your family and see them enjoy and want more!