- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ kg pork, cut into cubes (about 2 ½ cups)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
1. Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
2. Add eggs to a large nonstick skillet over medium heat by slightly closing the
SuperSaver air regulator. Cook until set and remove to a plate. Cut into strips.
3. Over high heat (by opening the SuperSaver air regulator), add onions, soy sauce and barbeque. Stir in eggs and cook, covered, for remaining 7 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil. Let it stand, covered, for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with scallions.
5. Serve to your family and see them enjoy and want more