Envirofit International is a social enterprise that designs, develops, and distributes clean energy cookstoves that reduce pollution and enhance energy efficiency in developing countries. Envirofit’s enterprise-based model represents a new approach to development through the design and sale of high quality, affordable, consumer driven products that yield health, environmental and economic benefits. As a global leader in the development of clean cookstoves and a pioneer in the international social enterprise space, Envirofit is on the cutting edge of the design and delivery of clean energy products for emerging economies.
Join a dynamic team driven to deliver a triple bottom line impact. We are looking for leaders across the world, passionate about improving livelihoods for those without access to clean energy, to work in our headquarters office in Fort Collins, Colorado and our regional offices in Kenya, Nigeria, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, and India.
As we are rapidly scaling business across Asia, Africa, and Latin America, we are seeking a Program Manager to work with fast-paced teams to help deliver on products that meet customer needs to ensure Envirofit is consistently producing the highest quality lowest cost clean cookstoves in the world.
ESSENTIAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Help team establish program Plan of Record (POR) and ensure requirements are met
- Drive planning and scheduling: develop the execution schedule using a work breakdown structure to fully understand staffing needs and interdependencies, measure and report progress, and work with teams to optimize available resources
- Establish routine update and communication processes: update status, schedule trends vs baseline, risk management, mitigation and recovery actions
- Drive program team meetings, work with program directors to set agenda, effectively manage meeting flow, track and follow-up on action items
- Develop program progress indications and metrics to effectively communicate project information to management and internal customer teams with an eye towards improving overall productivity and execution
- Handle project priority requirements, change control, and drive synchronization across multiple cross-geography development and operational teams
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a Engineering or Business background
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
Some international travel is required for this position
Fort Collins, CO, USA
SALARY / BENEFIT TERMS:
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered including company stock options and bonus. The final details of the salary and structure will be dependent on the qualifications of the applicant.
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter highlighting a demonstrated experience of results to firstname.lastname@example.org