- 1 cup of unga ya wimbi (Millet)
- 5 cups of water
- Cold milk
- Sugar (optional)
- ½ lemon (optional)
- Light your Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko using little charcoal.
- Put 4 cups of water in a sufuria and place it on the fire.
- Take the 1 cup of wimbi flour and mix it with a cup of cold water in a cup, stir to a smooth paste.
- Bring the water in the sufuria to a boil, then pour in the flour paste.
- Stir non-stop until it becomes thick and starts to boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow to cook for at least 7 minutes.
7. Serve and see you family enjoy this healthy meal!