Testing and Design Services
Envirofit Quality Testing Services (EQTS) recognizes the market need for high quality testing and design services (field and laboratory) to help improved cookstove projects succeed. Based on the desires of the customer and program, EQTS will analyze household air quality conditions, perform baseline and improved cookstove performance testing (in both the laboratory and the field), perform in field kitchen performance testing (KPT) and provide improved cookstove design services to help stove improvement programs succeed. EQTS can also design, implement and manage in-field market studies and customer feedback studies.
Over the course of the last three years, Envirofit has amassed a large amount of domain knowledge around clean cookstove design, production and testing. In order to maximize the value of that knowledge, Envirofit launched Envirofit Quality Testing Services in late 2010.
- Driven by the market need to provide high quality testing and design services (field and laboratory) to help enable improved cookstove projects succeed.
- Analyze household air quality conditions
- Perform baseline and improved cookstove performance testing (in both the laboratory and the field)
- Perform in field Kitchen performance testing (KPT)
- Provide improved cookstove design and production services tailored to specific programmatic needs
- Manage in field market and customer feedback studies.
Envirofit uses advanced emissions and data acquisition equipment to perform in-field assessments of cookstoves in real use. By analyzing stove fuel feed rate sweeps, EQTS can effectively “map” a stove’s performance. In addition, EQTS can monitor multiple real world customers during actual stove use to determine where typical use falls on the stove performance map. These two pieces of information allow EQTS to go back to the laboratory and very accurately mimic in-field performance under controlled conditions, allowing the stove to be optimized to real world usage.
Click here to request additional information about EQTS